Last night, the NFL held its annual NFL Honors. The ceremony honored the players of today’s game and the past, and also announced the award winners of this season. Here are the award winners from this season.
• Aaron Rodgers took home his fourth MVP award, which is the second-most in NFL history.
• Cooper Kupp won Offensive Player of the Year, after winning the ‘Triple Crown’ (first in receiving yards, touchdowns, and catches)
• TJ Watt won Defensive Player of the Year, as he finished off his season with 22.5 sacks, which tied for the most sacks in the single season.
• Ja’Marr Chase and Micah Parsons won Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year Honors. Micah Parsons became the first rookie ever to win the award unanimously
• Joe Burrow won Comeback Player of the Year honors. Last season, Joe Burrow suffered a gruesome new injury. There were even questions as to if Burrow would be able to return this season fully healthy. Miraculously, Burrow managed to play Week 1 and has led the Bengals to the Super Bowl in just his second season.